Accessibility Statement for Super Duper Burgers
OUR COMMITMENT AND APPROACH TO MAINTAINING AN ACCESSIBLE WEBSITE
Super Duper Burgers is committed to:
- ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level 2.0 AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve WCAG Level 2.0 AA conformance.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Super Duper Burgers takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Super Duper Burgers website:
- Include accessibility as part of our internal guidelines.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Defined accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Ongoing auditing of our existing content and new content.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Super Duper Burgers. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we are continuously checking and improving our content to meet the WCAG 2.01 AA guidelines. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers, concerns, or need assistance by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Duper Burgers employs the following process to maintain full ADA-compliance/web accessibility on the Super Duper Burgers website:
Evaluate the web site using a combination of Google Lighthouse and Deque’s axe technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an on-going basis
Super Duper Burgers provides this information regarding third-party links:
The Super Duper Burgers website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Super Duper Burgers does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites. We encourage all such third parties to make their websites accessible to everyone.